Cpitt
Cpitt
Where are you from?
Saam
Saam
Hey DM me
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Hello Tina. How is your week starting out?
Forrestfield
Forrestfield
Hey hey
Isuckpussyandcock
Isuckpussyandcock
hi Tina, if your still interested in meating a man f
Isuckpussyandcock
Isuckpussyandcock
i'm a 67yr old bi-sexual 67yrold, i'm single bloke and i live in DENILIQUIN ,NSW,2710AUS i have a really nice looking Aussie COCK of 6'' of aussie cut manhood for you 2 enjoy, i'm interested in you, Where are you living ?, how old ?,ARE YOU SEXUALLY EXPERIMENTAL,? Giving oral 4 man & you? Do you like recieving ANAL SEX from mans dick, you can dildo my mans arse if ya like, if ya have another man to join us, I'LL GLADLY SUCK HIS COCK AS WeLL AS HIM ANAL ME,
Highsex
Highsex
@B69F69 telegram txt me
Fi
Fi
Hmm
Lons
Lons
Hi Tina how are you were you from
Deniman67
Deniman67
Tina, Hi there I'm looking for a lady like position
Deniman67
Deniman67
Hi Tina, My name is Carl, I'm 67yr old fit horny man looking for a Casual NSA lady Near Deniliquin nsw 2710 Aus,
Deniman67
Deniman67
Hi Tina, My name is Carl from Deniliquin nsw 2710 Aus, Hopefully, If your still available I'd like to know more about you please, Like, Where you are ? What your looking for? Can you host ? Or travel 4 hookups, ? I can host in Deniliquin nsw,
I'm a 67yrs fit single mature horny caring attitude man, 5'8"tall, 75kg with grey beard & 6" Cut Cock 4 your enjoyment,
You can call me anytime on
Mob ; 0*****1,
If you do read my msg could you atleast reply or call me so i know either way your decision, So i can see you in person, or continue on my quest to get laid & give pleasure to other ladies,
Cheers Carl,
I have photos to send that might sway your decision in my favor of having a crack at Mutual happiness
Deniman67
Deniman67
P.S. , i really need to give some lucky lady that illusive Big O.
I luv giving ladies Oral sex till you Cum, And ofcourse luv to receive same , I'm open to any ideas you might have, Just ask me and I'll do my best
Richlovespussy
Richlovespussy
Are u still looking Tina im down
Richlovespussy
Richlovespussy
Im 43 a male obviously interested
Kazi
Kazi
nice what the fuk here no replay onat form bangali bull herer for bangladesh if any couple or femle want me in dhaka please pm
Hard Shaft
Hard Shaft
Txt me tina

Swingers  Swingers Forum