We’re looking for a fun n 420 friendly Couple/SM

Msminiskirt45
Msminiskirt45
Hi we’re a fun friendly couple looking to have some fun time to be remembered my wife is very active when it cums play. Let’s meet up for drinks . We’re in the Vacaville California area and yes we’re mobile so hit us up if interested after looking at our profile BDSM alittle
None
None
You guys sound like fun!
Juangr
Juangr
hello my friends my name is juan im a single man who want to meet you if you guys allowed me i have experience in swingers style
David Shelly
David Shelly
420 Couple looking for a man and wife in to fun and games. We are a happily married couple looking for a fun friendly couple. I am 6’ tall my wife is 5’ 5” tall. We are clean and we shave down south also we are not in hairy land scapes lol. We are looking for same interests like the love for nature and the great outdoors and we love to cook big meals. My wife drinks a little beer I don’t drink much at all maybe two a year I am a smoker. My wife is a little hottie blond hair and blue eyes long hair.
We love animals a lot so much we have 3 dogs and 7 cats 1baby calf baby chicks. So hopefully you guys like animals too.
I guess I don’t like alcohol is I am Cherokee Indian o ya we are looking for a couple close to are age that’s around 50 years old thanks hope you’re having a great time looking at this post let’s burn one party on my fellow Americans

Swingers  Swingers Forum