Checking the water!

Alex Bull
Alex Bull
Hi there,

Thanks for checking out! This is Tarek 42 years old 175 cm 80 kg. I just moved back to Egypt after 20 years in the US I am not new to lifestyle or Egypt, but new to lifestyle in Egypt. I am looking for an ongoing FWB relationship with 2-3 ladies that I could meet 1-2 times a week on regular basis. The F in FWB for me emphasizes both friendship and fun equally. I would love to have memories both outside and inside bedroom. I would enjoy spending a day or night on a beach, park, museum, restaurant, bar, movie, concert, or just cuddling at home watching TV. If you prefer discrete relationship, that should be fine too.

I am not a quickie guy who would do boom boom done and see you later. I like to spend couple hours with my lover between having a sexual stimulating conversation, flirting, a lot a lot a lot a lot did I say a lot of deep and soft passionate kissing, touches and caressing. I enjoy oral both receiving and giving. I enjoy both slow romantic passionate sex and fast rough sex as my drill is never on the same speed and I get it adjusted up to my lover's preference. I normally go for 3-4 rounds depending on the mood. My hands give an amazing massage that your body will truly love and enjoy it. Please ask me about my massage technique.

I am dominant by nature but not to the level to hurt my lover. I like spanking and hair pulling. I am not into bathroom sports, spitting, bloody things or any weird disgusting things. The only fluids I love are both our cum.

I have been in lifestyle for over 10 years and I understand the different dynamics of different types of the relationship. I prefer one on one play , 3, or 4 some but not into orgies parties or gangbang. I am not shy to perform in front of others or camera if you want to get our play recorded.

I am available to meet and/ or play in the evening after 6pm on weekdays or anytime on the weekend. I would love to start with chatting and see if there is chemistry we can arrange a date for a meet and greet with no expectations as I am never pushy, but not against playing on the first date if we both feel the vibes to take it to the next level of hot steamy fun behind closed doors.

I love women from different races, colors, and ages. You must be HWP! Skinny or few extra pounds with the right curves in the right places is fine but not BBW. Please hit me up if you are interested and please no fakes or flakes as I will know if you are for real in the first couple chatting.

I have all my life stabilized and expecting you to be the same. This is all for just fun with no drama as I have zero tolerance for drama. I love to develop a real friendship and my lover should be able to hold a conversation in different topics. Yes, sex is so good but we need to have something to talk about or do in between. It is about connection. I would love to find a lady that could do overnight stay, weekend getaway, or traveling overseas where everyone pays for his/her own tickets.

If you like to host, I could cum to your place. Or you can cum to my place if that is your preference.

I do not have any fantasy at the moment as I have covered all of my pocket list in lifestyle but I am willing to work on making your fantasies come true.

If you reached to this part, thank you for reading and I would love to hear from you. Even if we are not a good match to play together, it would be always nice to meet and connect with people in lifestyle with the same mentality and share experiences.
Sluttyromance
Sluttyromance
Hello Tarek! I am in Cairo. Is that is that far away from you? What is your k i k?
Alex Bull
Alex Bull
Hello, that is not far away at all. I am actually in Cairo once or twice every week. Add me AlexBull4
Sluttyromance
Sluttyromance
Great. I messaged you. Check your k i k
Alex Bull
Alex Bull
I replied
Sara&tamer
Sara&tamer
Tarek, are you married or single? Are you ok with the husband in the room?
Alex Bull
Alex Bull
I am married but currently I play solo till mid of August. My wife should be here in mid of August then we can play as a couple or everyone can play solo. Preferably with people speak English as she does not speak Arabic but I speak both.
Alex Bull
Alex Bull
It all depends on your level of comfort. I am strictly straight. If you play as couple so for now I will only play with the wife but I am fine with husband in the same room watching or taking pictures o re videos.
Sara&tamer
Sara&tamer
I messaged you on k i k
Alex Bull
Alex Bull
Got itπŸ‘
Pali3
Pali3
Is that has to 100 just a woman?
Pali3
Pali3
Add me if you like ! Can be sub