Looking for a lady

Alex Bull
Alex Bull
Hi there,
Thanks for checking out! This is Tarek 42 years old 175 cm 80 kg. I just moved back to Egypt after 20 years in the US I am not new to lifestyle or Egypt, but new to lifestyle in Egypt. I am looking for an ongoing FWB relationship with 2-3 ladies that I could meet 1-2 times a week on regular basis. The F in FWB for me emphasizes both friendship and fun equally. I would love to have memories both outside and inside bedroom. I would enjoy spending a day or night on a beach, park, museum, restaurant, bar, movie, concert, or just cuddling at home watching TV. If you prefer discrete relationship, that should be fine too. I love women from different races, colors, and ages. You must be HWP! Skinny or few extra pounds with the right curves in the right places is fine but not BBW. I have been in lifestyle for over 10 years and I understand the different dynamics of different types of the relationship. I prefer one on one play , 3, or 4 some but not into orgies parties or gangbang. I am available to meet and or play in the evening after 6pm on weekdays or anytime on the weekend. I would love to start with chatting and see if there is chemistry we can arrange a date for a meet and greet with no expectations as I am never pushy, but not against playing on the first date if we both feel the vibes to take it to the next level. Please hit me up if you are interested and please no fakes or flakes as I will know if you are for real in the first couple chatting.
I do not have any fantasy at the moment as I have covered all of my pocket list in lifestyle but I am willing to work on making your fantasies come true.
If you reached to this part, thank you for reading and I would love to hear from you.

Swingers  Swingers Forum