Richards Bay and surrounds Massive party

Adk
Adk
We have an exclusive venue just outside Richards Bay that we would like to use for a massive party. As per management agreement if we have at least 70 people that RSVP they will close the venue to the public and a weekend full of naughty play can ensue.

The venue is nestled in the woods with swimming pool, cash bar and lots of beds for naughty fun!!

Price to be announced once we have the catering sorted but it will definately include food and accommodation.

Please let me know who would be interested.
Apple
Apple
Interested
Adk
Adk
Pls WhatsApp me for more details. 0*****5
Adk
Adk
Tarzan and Jane party. Get into the swing of things at our Tarzan and Jane party Date to be confirmed. Enjoy a night of great company, bar specials, and all the fine Tarzans and Janes you can wrap your vines around. Price includes a potjie dinner and sleepover: R650 per couple. R400 single First 5 unicorns get free entree! The beautifull forrest surroundings will have you feeling like the real Tarzan or Jane. Remember to bring your travel bag with own towels. RSVP essential. Contact me on 0*****5 (DK) for more information and payment details.
Adk
Adk
zero eight four nine six zero six one zero five

Swingers  Swingers Forum