For All the Sri Lankans here! Building an...

Bull_manuel
Bull_manuel
I saw many Sri Lankans here trying to search for partners, but it's too difficult with all the rules and payments. If you guys want, we can make a Telegram channel or a Discord server for all the Sri Lankans looking for partners (WhatsApp won't be successful and Discord has many features like advanced bots and separate channels to discuss etc.)
Please! all of you submit your ideas here! we can make this easier than what we have now
Shanika
Shanika
yes we r ok
Prasa91
Prasa91
HI
Bull_manuel
Bull_manuel
Discord: jack.wolfy
Bull_manuel
Bull_manuel
Discord : jack.wolfy Teleg : godofbskrs Dm me the word SL Swingers and I'll add you Feel free to refer your frieds as well
Happy
Happy
Hi let's get that done
Happy
Happy
Happy#4612
Joe
Joe
I'm in please do so
Bull_manuel
Bull_manuel
Discor : jack.wolfy Teleg : godofbskrs Dm me the word SL Swingers and I'll add you Feel free to refer your frieds as well
Asav123
Asav123
Yes y not good thinking
Bull_manuel
Bull_manuel
Discord : jack.wolfy Telegram: godofbskrs Dm me the word SL Swingers and I'll add you. Feel free to refer your frieds as well
Sulochi
Sulochi
Love this idea.. I'm in.
Bull_manuel
Bull_manuel
Discord is jack.wolfy Teleg : godofbskrs Dm me the word SL Swingers and I'll add you Feel free to refer your friends as well
Yourmomfucker
Yourmomfucker
lets nmake, n buzz us
Bull_manuel
Bull_manuel
Dis : jack.wolfy Telegran : godofbskrs Dm me the word SL Swingers and I'll add you Feel free to refer your frieds as well

Swingers  Swingers Forum