Any couples willing to Skype and watch me...

Markj14694u
Markj14694u
Would love to Skype with a couple or lady who would be willing to watch me take my own cum. Never did this…would love to try. Let me know if interested.
Gregory
Gregory
We would love to be part of your experimenting! Maybe, in turn, you can help us open up to ours! My wife and I have some role playing fantasies that we want to fulfill, BADYLY, and sharing it with somemone and them being part of it, makes it all the hotter, We need someone to help us with our role playing scenario, so we HAVE to do it, which is what she (and I) want. Can you help us? We would, in turn, eagerryl do anything in return. She has never been with a woman, and craves the idea of two men inside of her while I watch, and I know she would be driven wild by sharing this with another woman and having her direct it, and making us watch while she masturbates, talking to you, and agreeing to do anything you direct (knowing we already know you will make her ask a strage man and then another to put it in her ass while we, you watch). Shock value, can you imagine? We can't, and need a co-conspirator to add to the most erotic scenario we can devise, and watching my wife act it out for us. How freeing it would be do have someone else call the shots, and know eactly what will happen in advance! My wife, straight woman, wouldn't help herself but to masturbate for us just talking it through, and I'd kill to help the tension grow. We are ready to talk about it and make you cum, and make you watch her bring him a pair of unknowing men and watch the mood change as she tells them she wants them to take turns sliding into her ass while we watch. We need that third party to be the one we are doing it for, to free her to totally release herself. Anything you want, we will do, and love the idea. No mistakes!
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I love being filmed and photographed
Gregory
Gregory
We are glad to talk about it sometime and see where it leads us. It is all cerebral - but what makes it so hot is that anything we find hot, she does too, and has no issue at all doing it. She feeds off of us, and I am at a point I have to see it!

Swingers  Swingers Forum