Wildest swinger stories!! I’ll wait

Yourgotooguy
Yourgotooguy
Wildest swinger stories!! I’ll wait
Craig
Craig
One time writing ads, got this lady whose husband died almost five years before and she/they were talking about swinging, but never found the right couple, so the lady is dating to find a new bo and they are or he is talking about swinging, I guess they had some intimate moments but she was wondering about swinging again and saw our add and wanted to talk about it, and we talked about it on the email, phone, she sent a few bouidoir photos but not very good and I offered her better ones and she could come over and I would take them and we could talk about swinging.

She came over one Saturday with some lingerie and I set up the bedroom and pictures with two cameras, the 35 and JVC HD and the lighting and net over the bed, and my wife helped her with her hair, makeup and posed a few pictures with her.
Then my wife decided she liked her and started kissing her and her boobs and I kissed the other one, then I went down on her and she adjusted my head for pleasure! My wife left to let me please and pleasure her and said to have a good time with me and took a few more pictures while checking and working on breakfast.
My wife took more pictures of us and she was getting steaming hot and horny, so my wife went back to the kitchen a few minutes for she was getting horny too.

The wife came back as we were playing more seriously and took more pictures and told her to enjoy me and take it all off and spread her legs and get ready! My wife decided to keep taking pictures and film us as I couldn't resist much more to fuck her since she seemed open to it. I pushed her down across some body pillows and mounted her and screwed her with some long deep strokes and she started moaning and my wife started taking her clothes off and wanted to join us! How nice as she started the movie camera again my wife joined in giving her some more pleasure and wanting me to, finally after some recooperation I screwed the wife too in front of her. Beautyful and the lady brought over her bf that night after watching the movie at home, they were both horny and came over and brought some wine. We had a nice dinner and I insisted the girls start unbuttoning their blouses and we would watch the movie again, everyone was turned on and we went to our bedroom again and put out the aroma candles and set up the movies and cameras again! Craig

Swingers  Swingers Forum