Looking foe friends We are over 60y couple...

Mywife63y
Mywife63y
Looking foe friends We are over 60y couple and still beginners
Vanessa
Vanessa
Hello how are you doing at this moment. My name is vanessa. I find your profile you look so handsome. To know someone better is about Trust,caring,faithful,love and honesty and understanding. Well I am single with no kids and have never been married before. looking for a partner to hang up with a man who is understanding, caring, romantic and kind. A man that can fill my heart of happiness.I'm looking for someone that is not afraid to show open affection. I'm loyal and honest. I will be happy to know you and also share some pics with you. tell u a lot about me hope to hear from you soon have a blessing day😘
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
What a fake profile lol
Hotspot
Hotspot
Hello, we are couple (40) from Estonia. We have no experience with other couples, but we are interested to meet and talk with other couples.
Bianco
Bianco
Hi
Bianco
Bianco
we are a couple 40,s from Riga.also no experience:)
Luis
Luis
Hello sweet couple, I am Luis 27y 180cm 80kg  I have fitness body, I like group sex and I have been with couples before (husband & wife) so I have good experience, respect and health care and self hygiene and privacy is priority for me, If u are younger or older then me it's okay cuz age is just number for me, I am very clean person and I shave everything and take good shower before I come to you and I wish u do same, I am open mind so if the husband want to touch or suck my dick it's okay but I will not fuck him, My goal to make you satisfied i like win-win situation, don't be shy we can do all your games just tell me what u like and what you don't, and don't worry if you don't want me to sleep at night with u I can go after sex, We can go to sauna or bar or hotel at the first date or another place you suggest I am ready for all games and toys,   Thanks a lot for reading and I am looking forward for ur email, Email/ L*****[email protected]  Kik / Luis.for.fun 
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Maybe you like what you see
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
You're just a man pretending to be a couple
Eduardo
Eduardo
Rico busco diversión bebe
Bill Baily
Bill Baily
Hi I'm Phil, also new at this but want to get involved
Mywife63y
Mywife63y
Hello Bill!
Andrei
Andrei
hello im andrei :) looking too new friends
Odvin
Odvin
Hey. How are you? We can discuss about what can be done.
Jatakk
Jatakk
Hei. Mann 62 kommer gjerne på besøk
Mywife63y
Mywife63y
llike to see photos about you
Waj59
Waj59
Hello there, would love to be friends, let's get in touch🌹
Mywife63y
Mywife63y
Thank you!! Like to see more about you and know more.
Hotkitty
Hotkitty
hello there
Mywife63y
Mywife63y
Hello you
Luis
Luis
Interested
Dusty78
Dusty78
That's us lol