Seeking my very first in Bremerton wa...

Hardone69
Hardone69
Hoping to find "that nasty adult sex action. Explosive and multi-pass orgasms, cum filled weekends, nasty positions, etc. 420 Friendly, Nite Hawk 75.9psi and better in hot sessions. Keep Safe. Keep Sane. Keep cumming. HMU here with something I can understand, and how we can meet you both, greet and fuck expected. No games. No pain. No anal, but very very oral, nasty, inventive, fun and charmingly fun hipster, feeling the age ((44 years)) but checking off my 'bucket, let's fuckit' list. Get your nasty swing club next door neighbor, and hit me with your contact place and time... Today, meet. Greet. Fuck and cuddle, the 3, 4 or more of us! Stay Safe, Cut more often with me!!
Hardone69
Hardone69
Well folks, it's been a little bit of time and since my return here, my hopes for making a fast, but easy transition from plain Jane vanilla sex into the sensuous delight of multiple bodies and their attached body parts in an awesome touchy feely hottie biscotyi
Hardone69
Hardone69
....orgy or group get together meeting isn't seeming to be coming into any kind of positive territory any time soon, It's my personal thought but I'm thinking either there
Hardone69
Hardone69
....aren't enough returning members visiting the chatroom
Hardone69
Hardone69
.....or, there are enough current members who are visiting the site, but are either unaware of the chairwoman, or do not make use of it yet for some reason. I guess I will have to try and "reinvite

Swingers  Swingers Forum