Seeking a honest man...

Hanjie2019
Hanjie2019
I am looking for a man with whom I can fall in love with and with whom I can spend the rest of my life. I am looking for a serious relationship and ready for this. It is very important for me to share my life with my man.
Amrnoha
Amrnoha
We are ready
Itzzzthatguy
Itzzzthatguy
Well, you’re looking for an “honest man,” but you yourself are a liar. The pictures you’re using for your profile pics... they don’t belong to you. You’re pretending to be somebody else. I’m tracking you down; what would’ve you do if someone showed at your front door? What if a few people show up at your home, for your sake, your apartment. Imagine the possibilities.
Tad
Tad
This is a swingers site...are you a swinger?
Tad
Tad
indeed
Anonymous
Hello
Crawford Egbert
Crawford Egbert
Hey 👋 I am down for any things
Hobbs
Hobbs
6*****7 me and my lady like to have fun
Hobbs
Hobbs
But we always at work together we on our own business I'm doing this for 15 years that we've been together 20 years
Sekreti40
Sekreti40
hello
Shawn
Shawn
Hi
Sekreti40
Sekreti40
qifte
George Mx
George Mx
Hellooo
Golfclub
Golfclub
I hope I didn’t miss the boat on this one fuck all day long for time is it always fucking horny
Golfclub
Golfclub
Sweetheart I’m honest and loving and caring I am going through divorce because my wife is not being honest loyal caring she’s fucking cheating on me I would take her good care of you and I will always be there for you
Juan0313
Juan0313
Im call me9*****8

Swingers  Swingers Forum