Any one in Memphis?

Andy
Andy
Any one in Memphis?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Last Friday I went for the first time in a...

It was a surprise for me to meet there one of my co-workers and I’m scared about the idea that my colleague will tell somebody about this. Do you think I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swingers in Kenya

Any swingers in Kenya
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any one from gujarat want to spend some happy...

Any one from gujarat want to spend some happy time
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Any one in Tanzania
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hey any one is free to fuck
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going on holidays to Puerto Rico and my S. O...

Going on holidays to Puerto Rico and my S. O wants a threesome does any one know of any English girl who’d be up for it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any one in Hertfordshire

40 year old male looking for two females or female and male couple for lots of fun!!!!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any one in new Lexington ohio

Like to play anytime
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How y'all doing?

Any one near Perugia?
Bull
Bull

Any couples in Prague??? Wanna have fun,...

Also travelling to Portugal and Spain this summer(end of June), any female or couple there??? would like to meet and have fun
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Any one want fun
Anonymous
Anonymous
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

C'è qualche coppia o ragazza a Napoli, in italia, chi potrebbe essere interessato a divertirsi con una buona coppia? is there any couple or a girl in Napoli,...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

Siamo una coppia che vive a napoli, in italia. c'è qualche coppia interessata ad unirsi a noi? we are a couple living in napoli, italy. is there any couple...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli or rome, italy?

Ciao, is there any couple or single female in napoli or rome? Ciao, c'è qualche coppia o single femminile a napoli o roma?