Puerto Vallarta Swingers Meetings & Parties

Pvbjorn
Pvbjorn
Puerto Vallarta Swingers Meetings & Parties
Pvbjorn
Pvbjorn
Coming to Puerto Vallarta, Millions of people every year visit my home.. There is a swingers community, I've been putting one together now for a year ... Looking for couples and single ladies, no gay or bi men please .. We are established and experienced people ... You: educated, financially stable, social,
Katie
Katie
Sounds like fun, please let us know if you have any events happening.
Dean/mayra
Dean/mayra
looking for the same first time though
Jimina
Jimina
What does the financially stable and educated halve yo do with it
Darkdesires
Darkdesires
Hello all I am an experienced host for elite lifestyle member parties we have our next event coming up beginning of April it's open to 30 people first come first serve although we want sexy like mine did people there will be a cost but it will be all inclusive. Our parties will extend from villas to yachts all over the bay message me privately if this is something you are all interested in I will post when the next event is in details to reserve a spot looking forward to meeting all of you
Max
Max
We are looking to meet adventurous couples or men to share the hot wife.
E & R
E & R
Are you in PV right now?
Jimina
Jimina
I’ll be your huckleberry. Fro me a line. My wife is in earth right now
Jimina
Jimina
Fkg typos. Drop Mae a line and Perth. Not earth
Jimina
Jimina
Yes, Bucerias
Jimina
Jimina
You bet. Bucerias
Latinbull20
Latinbull20
Anything happening in October? We will be up the week of OCT 16
E & R
E & R
We would be very interested. Are there any events booked before March 13th, 2023? 😍
Jimina
Jimina
https://lluna.lifestylelounge.com/images/LoginMainLogoHeader.jpg
Darkdesires
Darkdesires
I am hosting one just after the beginning of April it's going to be when you won't want to miss hopefully you're still around I can send you details if you are message me privately as I do host all types of events for the swinger lifestyle. They range from weekends to evenings to villas to yachts I'll like-minded people with an all-inclusive price tag. Just bring your desire and let loose
E & R
E & R
Having trouble finding swinger's clubs in PV, Mexico ? Are there any?
Darkdesires
Darkdesires
Hello there aren't any clubs however I throw parties for the lifestyle or next one is coming up beginning of April this one will be in avilla overnight reach out if you want the details I'm holding spots
Pepe1235
Pepe1235
We aré a swinger couple looking for couples interested send some info
Prasheel
Prasheel
Hi. We r couple. Want to have fun and try swap. Any ideas. We will be Puerto vallarta in January
Wildwkndfun
Wildwkndfun
how about mar 2 anyone around the week after
Scooter
Scooter
Hello, we're a Canadian couple looking for a swap. Whatsapp us 333 947 9555

Swingers  Swingers Forum