Divadanes
FFM
Divadanes
Divadanes
Any females around Clovis NM looking to play

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Every time we are throwing a house party, we...

Every time we are throwing a house party, we never get to play. We are too busy hosting. Any idea on how to have fun while hosting a party?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We...

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We are into the LS for about 2 years. We always played in the same room. Recently she asked me to play in separate...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple in our early 60's. Are we too...

We are a couple in our early 60's. Are we too old to swing? Will we find couples to play with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My wife wants to play with a couple,...

Hello! My wife wants to play with a couple, but I am not really into the other woman. Should I take one for the team? Is it a good idea?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I have a question for all the full swappers....

I have a question for all the full swappers. Is it frustrating to play with soft swappers?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

I am a bi man who fantasizes about having a...

I am a bi man who fantasizes about having a MFM. Where can I find a couple to play with?
Ladywood
Ladywood

We live well and it’s me who wants to please

32 G , 9 inched , want s little play thing
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

I want to play with you
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any single women looking to play with a...

Pg county area looking to play tonight with a couple
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any one in Hertfordshire

40 year old male looking for two females or female and male couple for lots of fun!!!!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any one in new Lexington ohio

Like to play anytime
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

What time is it

Who wants to play?
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Coupleforwifesex
Coupleforwifesex

Im lookn for a respectable guy to join me to...

Im lookn for a respectable guy to join me to play with my wife. I want a kool funny gentleman to be on the other end giving or receiving pounding or eating...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
911gooddick
911gooddick

[Untitled]

Party night help me rent this condo to play in
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Taran55
Taran55

Looking for sub women 21 to 60

Looking for sub women to join us in some play time in the lafayette co. Area.
Holidayfun
Holidayfun

Looking to meet in zagreb

We travel on Sunday but would like to meet an jnteresting couple or singles before we leave.
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old...

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old white male from Gonzales TX and I am looking for a couple to play with I love women and I am also bi sexual so if...