Looking for couples or female in east Texas...

Bunny Ready
Bunny Ready
Looking for couples or female in east Texas that want to have fun need to have pictures or video

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Want to have fun

Want to have fun
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Anyone up for a discreet hookup in Kolkata...

No strings attached would love to have fun wid mature ladies. The older the better
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

Im Darren looking for swingers couples lm 48...

My ph is 403 903 0885 Darren looking for swingers couples
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Bull
Bull

Any couples in Prague??? Wanna have fun,...

Also travelling to Portugal and Spain this summer(end of June), any female or couple there??? would like to meet and have fun
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Taran55
Taran55

Looking for sub women 21 to 60

Looking for sub women to join us in some play time in the lafayette co. Area.
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

Plastic surgery

I am a woman and by saying that, I mean that I obviously want to look good and I want to have most men's eyes on me. But how far would you go for this? Today...
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey everyone my name is Allen and I am a 54...

Hey everyone my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old versatile white male from Gonzales TX I am looking for couples or females or bi men and If the couple the...