Looking for a couple in waxahachie tx

Funcouple
Funcouple
looking for a nice couple to have fun with

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Evening

Anyone from Cape Town, we new to this, looking for a couple to have fun with
Anonymous
Anonymous

How you doing

Not really I'm just 31 year old girl looking for a couple to have fun with experience something different.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Want to have fun

Want to have fun
Anonymous
Anonymous

Anyone up for a discreet hookup in Kolkata...

No strings attached would love to have fun wid mature ladies. The older the better
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hiiii... my name is parth.. u are from where? I am actually looking for a couple.. me and my wife just got married. Want to know more about you..
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any single women looking to play with a...

Pg county area looking to play tonight with a couple
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a nice couple

We r sexy young couple
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a female to join my husband and I

I’m 35 with large breast and he’s 27 slim with an average length and thin cock we do have strap ons and extensions. The kinkier the better
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Bull
Bull

Any couples in Prague??? Wanna have fun,...

Also travelling to Portugal and Spain this summer(end of June), any female or couple there??? would like to meet and have fun
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Sirtrebor
Sirtrebor

[Untitled]

I am look for a couple in Austin Tx that I used to chat with on yahoo messenger. His name is Kevin, her name is Nicole. He is an engineer. If anyone knows...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Asking for his/her name AFTER you had sex

This happened to me once. When in college, we used to have these huge parties that included a lot of drinks and a lot of people. So yeah, it happened once to...
Ah & Jojo Egypt
Ah & Jojo Egypt

Swingers needed in egypt

Me and my husband stay for a while in egypt and we are interesting to have sex with another couple
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old...

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old white male from Gonzales TX and I am looking for a couple to play with I love women and I am also bi sexual so if...