Swing in Tennessee

Funbuddy101
Funbuddy101
Swing in Tennessee

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What are your rules when you swing? Ours are...

What are your rules when you swing? Ours are loud and clear: no kissing and no anal.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you keep a journal or something like that...

Do you keep a journal or something like that of how many swing partners you've had?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm having a hard time trying to convince my...

I'm having a hard time trying to convince my wife to swing. What's the easiest way to do it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my husband are married for 1 year,...

Me and my husband are married for 1 year, after a 5 years relationship. Do you think it's too early to swing?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever met someone you knew when you...

Have you ever met someone you knew when you went to swing clubs?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. I want to swing, but my wife is a very...

Hi. I want to swing, but my wife is a very religious woman. How should I approach this subject?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is swinging only for couples that are 3*****0...

Is swinging only for couples that are 3*****0 years old? If I am 20 years old, am I too young to swing? Is there any age limit?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like to be spontaneous in choosing...

I really like to be spontaneous in choosing the pair we swing with, but my wife wants to know like... everything about them. Sometimes we need 3-4 meetings...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you prefer to swing with a couple you...

Do you prefer to swing with a couple you already know or with some strangers? my wife and i like to swing with strangers and never hear about them again...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like a woman at work, but she is in...

Do you think she and her boyfriend will accept to swing a couple of times with me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swingers in Kenya

Any swingers in Kenya
Anonymous
Anonymous

We're new to this and curious & open minded...

Experience new & exciting fun in or around Palestine tx
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

C'è qualche coppia o ragazza a Napoli, in italia, chi potrebbe essere interessato a divertirsi con una buona coppia? is there any couple or a girl in Napoli,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

Siamo una coppia che vive a napoli, in italia. c'è qualche coppia interessata ad unirsi a noi? we are a couple living in napoli, italy. is there any couple...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Indochinese
Indochinese

Swinger club in south east asia? Any info?

Can someone share any swinger club in asia? Singapore, malaysia, indonesia?
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli or rome, italy?

Ciao, is there any couple or single female in napoli or rome? Ciao, c'è qualche coppia o single femminile a napoli o roma?
Ah & Jojo Egypt
Ah & Jojo Egypt

Swingers needed in egypt

Me and my husband stay for a while in egypt and we are interesting to have sex with another couple