We are looking for couple
Or a bi girl
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I have a FWB

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for almost 4 years and lately,...

We are married for almost 4 years and lately, we have talked very much about swinging. We really want to do it, but first of all, we have some questions for...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22)....

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22). We never swung, but we are really interested in this lifestyle. We are interested in couples that are 18-30 y/o....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young...

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young caucasian couple and we're looking for a swingers club where we can find different races. We both have this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello there! My girlfriend and I are looking...

Hello there! My girlfriend and I are looking for another F or a F/F couple to have a swinging experience. Do you especially recommend some places to go?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s....

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are looking for a...

Hello, everyone! We are looking for a swingers cruise this autumn/winter. Are there any?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of condoms do you use? We are...

What kind of condoms do you use? We are looking for ones that give you a natural feeling.
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend...

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend asked me if I am ok with a MFM threesome. Is it too early to try it? I love her, but I am not sure if we should do...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am...

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am a guy in his early 60s and my wife is in her mid-40s. We are afraid that the age difference will be a problem...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a female to join my husband and I

I’m 35 with large breast and he’s 27 slim with an average length and thin cock we do have strap ons and extensions. The kinkier the better
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Rockshan
Rockshan

We are looking for a compatible professional...

We are looking for a compatible professional couple to spend good times with
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli or rome, italy?

Ciao, is there any couple or single female in napoli or rome? Ciao, c'è qualche coppia o single femminile a napoli o roma?
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey everyone my name is Allen and I am a 54...

Hey everyone my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old versatile white male from Gonzales TX I am looking for couples or females or bi men and If the couple the...