Kik play

River
River
Anyone want to. Kik play. Will cum 4 u. HMU.

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

He told me that it will be like cheating and he does not want it anymore. I really want to get into the LS, so I am a little disappointed. Should I insist?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We...

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We are into the LS for about 2 years. We always played in the same room. Recently she asked me to play in separate...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple in our early 60's. Are we too...

We are a couple in our early 60's. Are we too old to swing? Will we find couples to play with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Want to have fun

Want to have fun
Ladywood
Ladywood

We live well and it’s me who wants to please

32 G , 9 inched , want s little play thing
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

I want to play with you
Anonymous
Anonymous

Sex party

Anyone want to have sex or threesome with me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Erotic movies

My husband and I are planning an erotic night, just the two of us. We want something really special (if you can call it like that haha) I want to cook...
Trent
Trent

I just want to join a couple in OH

Seemingly impossible to even locate. Muskingum area
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Bonder
Bonder

Los Angeles Breast Search

It is my fantasy to suck on and play with beautiful big breasts. I’d like to make my dream come true and I’d forever be in your debt. Would anyone want to...
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old...

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old white male from Gonzales TX and I am looking for a couple to play with I love women and I am also bi sexual so if...