I’m new on here and I will like to know if...

Heatherjerkins47
Heatherjerkins47
I’m new on here and I will like to know if there is a serious man here that want a loving and caring woman,Game’s is out of it...so if you are that man message me and I will reply you whenever I see your message
I’m new on here and I will like to know if there is a serious man here that want a loving and caring woman,Game’s is out of it...so if you are that man message me and I will reply you whenever I see your message
Cyclop
Cyclop
Hi there,well i would consider myself as such.so lets try
Tonyboy53
Tonyboy53
YES, I THINK YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. LET HAVE A MEETING.
Corona
Corona
is this really you? are you really looking' for a man??
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
No she's not
Rockybukkake
Rockybukkake
We should meet
Cyclop
Cyclop
Sorry,dnt do men
Ttone
Ttone
Hi ms damn lol
Rocky
Rocky
Are you serious.inbox me
Corona
Corona
i thinks she's just picking up clients
Corona
Corona
she\s 2 gorgeous otherwise
Kalrafee
Kalrafee
+8*****9 whatsup
Anahata-light
Anahata-light
tell my inbox about your personality style
Bestofme
Bestofme
Hi am Johnoy frm new Kingston jamaica
Bestofme
Bestofme
Am seeking a true good relationship
Singleguy79
Singleguy79
PM me Heather x
Anonymous
i will welcome you here and into my life and future
Benben22
Benben22
Hey, I hope you are protecting yourself from the Covid19? My name is Doctor Williams , . I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, Honesty and trust although we are just knowing each other, Writing to someone you have never met before I think is extremely difficult. Take this message for instance, I had all the words in my head but could not seem to put a coherent sentence together. Please i need your help, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into serious relationship with you, Because you have captured my heart, Moreover, Dearest, I am glad to see you in my private email(b*****[email protected]} thanks. williams
T8kmy8inch
T8kmy8inch
. I'm Eric from levittown pa48, single well endowed(7 1/2" with pics) super kinky, few limits, chivalrous, affectionate, doting, Dominant (20yrs I seek a partner who wishes to explore ) she should love or at least want to expkore some of the following. oral, anal , all toys ,lingerie(latex ,leather, rubber), , rope play , role playing, 3somes ,power exchange, facesitting, choking, rapeplay , hair pulling, phone sex, public orgasms, daily tasks,rope play, spanking (no marks), orgasm control and denial, and edging ( my hallmark training of both punishment and REWARD), really anything , defecation, and major pain . My favorite fetish is to bind u and edge u until u literally beg me to allow u to cum.....THEN....give u what u wished for and force u to have squirting gspot and anal orgasms until u are begging me to allow u to STOP cumming. My second fetish, is to give you an unlimited number of vaginal and anal ORAL orgasms(facesiiting me) until you have almost drowned me . . 2*****4 kik t8kmy8 Skype erict867 hangouts e*****7@gmail
Tar
Tar
Doesn't hurt to talk to me so we can see if im man enough
Tony
Tony
Hi! It well great to meet you!

Swingers  Swingers Forum