Effects of marijuana on sexual performance

Bubbleass
Bubbleass
I must say that I hate drugs. I really do.
Nowadays, smoking weed is like smoking cigarettes, almost everybody is doing it. It is so common that it makes me sick. I can't find pleasure in smoking, but that's just me.
Anyway, the point of this post is different.
We have met this couple and both of them were heavy marijuana smokers. We liked them a lot, but we couldn't get through this habit.
Despite this, the guy had major erection problems. We thought that it was because of the weed.
After a few research, we found out that yes, that was the answer.

So, guys, maybe you should stop doing this. Just a piece of friendly advice! :)
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I might have to agree with you I've tried to smoke one cigarette when I was younger didn't like it tried one puff of a marijuana didn't like it.Nuff said lol
Lolo
Lolo
Hola
Dj
Dj
I know this is old, but I am also. Lol. Anyway I’ve gotten divorced, left the Army with major depression, ptsd, all that. I’m a sexual assault survivor as a kid and in Iraq. So I go to the VA for. Month in November 21, and we discussed these topics and the issues of marijuana. My age prior to the use of some drugs never caused any issues. So once I started on the SSIRs for mental health, I lost all desire and literally have little emotion. One of the biggest things with Pot and drugs in this light, are the marijuana pretends to be the bridge yo fire the synapsis, as you smoke, and take the meds, it pushes awa the meds and becomes what? An addiction! Your body wants that feeling and it’s false. Marijuana dies make men jace issues, and no way am I smoking now while trying to get back up abd live. So to stand by you, the VA has thousands of studies in your topic, and it’s a valid thing.
Lolo
Lolo
Hi
Dj
Dj
So sorry about spelling, ugh. I work way to hard to type with a thumb only. I have tremors when I’m typing long things.

Swingers  Swingers Forum