Fifty Shades of Grey

Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum
Would you like to have a relationship like the one in the movie?
What do you think about the movie?
I'd love to try some things that are shown in it. It makes me horny just thinking about it! :)
Corsocavuto
Corsocavuto
why ‘of grey’??
Hama
Hama
are you that stupid or just pretending?
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I haven't watched it

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Erotic movies

My husband and I are planning an erotic night, just the two of us. We want something really special (if you can call it like that haha) I want to cook...
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Srecniedi
Srecniedi

[Untitled]

What would you like to know? :-)
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

15 minutes orgasm?!

I have just read an article on Cosmo that teaches women how to have a 15 minutes orgasm. There is also a book about it. Could it be true? Have you ever had...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The Rape Role Play

Why is this even a fetish? Why would anyone love being raped? I think that we all have our desires and fetishes, but this is one of the things that I can't...