Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

Thegreatd
Thegreatd
I swear, I just can't stand their smell.
We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell...god.
It wasn't the first time when we met a black male, and every time was the same.
Also, we met this couple of Indians. The female half was SO beautiful. But again, the smell it was totally turn-off.
What's wrong with them? Is it because of their skin color?
I don't want to be rude, but I really want to know. Maybe it's just me.
Eva23
Eva23
Yasss
Eva23
Eva23
When??
Niffed
Niffed
all races/continents have their own body odor - it has a lot to do with the food i was told - it doesnt have anything to do with hygiene for most people - i lived in Africa for 16 years and live in Thailand now for a few years already - my advice: go to bed with more black...so u get used to it...lol - by the way: am married to a very sexy African lady
Big Cock
Big Cock
dear Sir, let me know your any contact information? i want to come to Pattaya for next time and like to meet you again, im Vegan and no any odor as you said , please send me massage and let me know your contact information
Davini
Davini
Its a racial stuff and maybe food they eat e.g Indians eat more of garlic and Africans eat more oniion so body odour varies and same as some African who fills Caucasians always smell
Cubano2018
Cubano2018
Yes they smell very bad .That happen to us with a jamaican girl . Holly shit smell as a hell
Muatsimjing
Muatsimjing
Dear the smell from body not for color so some white people smell very bad so that independent personal clean
Roddoggen
Roddoggen
no love, none of the above. it the diet we eat is what gives us our body oder. difrent foods give off difrent ouders from our glans. so a smile i grew up with will smile good to me, but stink to ather poeple, love.
Kolar
Kolar
@Thegreatd:
Kolar
Kolar
@Thegreatd: Maybe it is common on some ppl... like someone above said... u should try many to know whether u like to be with them or not!!!
Patty
Patty
Smell s from food
Hjjxv
Hjjxv
Hi
Mixed
Mixed
Nah no never hat a problem with that i think depends on the person
Ming
Ming
Like said food does have impact on body odour also parfume or aftershave have impact. Just we have lost our instincts which animals still have. Dogs choose by smelling so you just need to trust your nose we human are seduced by channel no9 and not by the real body odour. If you do not match you do not like the smell just simple rule of mother nature.
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
The Indians really smell bad due to all the the garlic they eat
Kinkycpl
Kinkycpl
I’m white and have never been with a black lady as I personally don’t find black women attractive. So I would not have noticed anything different. However I am massively turned on my womens vaginal aroma. Especially during ovulation. I have also noticed that ginger women smell different. Not in a bad way. And I love it. I also like unshaven ladies as I find the hair around their pussy works like an aroma diffuser.
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I'd luv to fuck your wife with my big cock. πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸŽ‰πŸ‘Œ
Kinkycpl
Kinkycpl
I like to eat pussy. I like being made to eat hairy, fat, old, sweaty, smelly pussys. I want a big, fat, old, hairy black woman to sit on my face and make me lick her pussy until she cums.
Kia
Kia
Hi where are u, we d like to swing
Dinky
Dinky
I’ve met white people amd Asian who smell

Swingers  Swingers Forum