Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45
My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy.
I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and, without any modesty, I can say that I can date almost any type of girls.
But, I like her the way she is and I am not ashamed of going with her in public.
I am more than fine with the way she looks like, I wouldn't change her. I can't see why so many people are telling me to dump her.
She noticed that my friends are making fun of her and she became very insecure about the way I feel about her. I told her that I love her body and I wouldn't be with someone else.
Also, when we are having sex, she is afraid of being on top of me, because I might not like it. But I am finding her very sexy!
Why do men think that the slimmer the girl is, the hotter she is? For me, it's really not like this.

PLUS - a few nights ago we were talking about the swinging lifestyle (we both were in the LS before meeting each other) and I told her how much I want to do it with her. She went like “ok, why not?”, but I could feel the insecurity in her voice, so I asked her what's wrong. I told her that I won't do anything without her, I did not want to put any pressure on her.
Later that night, she admitted that she is afraid of getting into the LS with me because I am sexier than her and she is afraid that no other man will find her attractive.
I really don't know what should I tell her to make her feel better.
I have tried in all the possible ways, but she doesn't believe me when I say that she is beautiful and sexy.
Srecniedi
Srecniedi
All, you can do is to keep trying, as long as you feel comfortable with that. There is no magic solution.
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I agree just keep reassuring her
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Depending on what she looks like I ain't might want to help you out with a threesome one of her
Kengur
Kengur
Pozdrav iz Srbije
Cpljff
Cpljff
Something I tried in the past on similar situation.. Posted my girls faceless nudes on some forums and showed her the reactions of other men.. Who would want to desperately get in bed with her.. It boosted a lot of confidence

Swingers  Swingers Forum