This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Swngcpl
Swngcpl
Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea.
I proposed this to him because of 2 reasons.
First, we had a talk 2 weeks ago and he told me that he would like to try new things in the bedroom.
Second, I have heard that it is really nice for guys.
I do not like the fact that he came with the idea of spicing things, but he only wants me to dress up and stuff.

Also, he told me that he is not gay and this is the main reason why he doesn't want his ass being penetrated by a fake D.
I don't think that only gay people are enjoying it.

Have you ever tried it?
Srecniedi
Srecniedi
Well, it is subjective thing. It could be emotional too. I'm not gay, but I tried and my female partner, from time to time, "explore" my boundaries. It could be very exciting, bu it have to be voluntarily... without any pushing.
Me And You☺
Me And You☺
Hello dear's we wish to talk more with you too if you agree,we waiting your answer have a nice day.
Demoin
Demoin
we always do it. like, not always always, but like maybe once a month
Demoin
Demoin
and what’s really hot is that i’m always comin’
Demoin
Demoin
when penetrating him
Mo
Mo
Try with ur finger first.. jerk him off while massaging his prostate . He will start liking it by time ;-)
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Yeah anoles not my thing LOL. But I don't mind giving it
Yucalo
Yucalo
I'd love to receive :)
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
No thanx. I meant for women
Mikankarr
Mikankarr
yea thats then the point asking why males like to penetrate the ass from the female but theyself are not able?Im a male and yea we try always,why not.
Mahatos
Mahatos
I found by accident that having my back and spine stroked delicately, softly up and down round and round, then she progressively got lower with less height. That soft stroking made me squirm when she progressed to the cheeks of my arse, the drawing progressively down between my legs. At this point I was prone as she worked with the same delicate touch my Perenium and opening of my arse. When she inserted a finger a exploded blowing one of my biggest ever loads. Stayed hard though and thanked her in the conventional manner. Done correctly it is wonderful
Dany79
Dany79
Hello baby you are still looking???
Lookingforcouple
Lookingforcouple
I have and it’s as horny as he’ll tell him he is missing out you can do it to me if you want
Bichou
Bichou
No Demoin but I would like to.
Simon86
Simon86
Something I want to try
Manaconda
Manaconda
Hi all , Anal is great fun , at least for Me it is
Definately start with a small toy / Buttplug / 1 finger , After Uve got Ur man to take a Buttplug willingly , U can switch it for a slightly bigger buttplug that vibrates (for that extra thrill)
then steadily work Ur way Up in The Length and Diameter of the toy

This usually doesnt happen in 1 night , and it might take a few nights with the starter toy before He might try something bigger

As a show of Support maybe get Urself the same buttplug so U can both experience it together

Something No1 ever mentions when discussing Anal is Lubrication , dont skimp on lubrication
Honestly : KY Jelly and all these other "Lubes" arent that great

The best Anal Lubricant is a mix of (good 'ol) Coconut Oil , a Splash of Sunflower Cooking Oil and a little bit of Full Fat (60% fat) Margarine (dont knock it till Uve tried it)

Another thing is consistency :
It does take a while to stretch an Ass open and if U dont regularly train it , itll start shrinking i.t.o how big itll stretch open

Hope this helps...
Mr R
Mr R
Nothing better than a woman dominating you! Lucky man

Swingers  Swingers Forum