What is one of the most extreme body...

Tina
Tina
And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle.
Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on another female, but I guess this is not so extreme.
I have heard about some guy that has a Prince Albert piercing. I don't know why, but I find it truly horrifying.
Maybe because I am thinking that that thing will be inside of me? And talking about that, is it healthy to do it with someone who has it? (medically speaking)

Do not get me wrong, I am a very open-minded person, I LOVE tattoos and piercings, but I don't think that people should abuse it like that. I think that your penis or clit is just not the place for a piercing. Call me odd, but this is my opinion...
Srecniedi
Srecniedi
I absolutely agree with your conclusion. "Personal areas" are not great place fot a piercing.
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
I've been with multiple girls mostly dancers who have had their nipples pierced and a few select ones had their pussy pierced it really doesn't bother me and depending on the body type sometimes it actually turns me on. But a very big turn-on for me is women who have long pussy lips

Swingers  Swingers Forum