WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn
I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him.
He insisted to tell him and it really pissed me off. It's not because I had many, but because I don't see the point in all of this.
Like, why would it affect our relationship? Why does it matter to you? I do not care how many girls he had before me, they could be 10, they could be 1000, I REALLY DO NOT CARE.
I think that the past is past, the future is more important.

Please tell me, why is this number so important to you? Does it make a woman a slut? And no, I am not trying to be a feminist or whatever, I am trying to be a realist.
I don't care how many women you fucked, why would you care how many men I slept with?
Rockshan
Rockshan
I think he is just jealous or very possessive.
I think you are good in bed..
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn
Why would he be jealous? It's my past. I know that I am not the only one out there. This is a very common question.
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
It doesn't matter to me how many men or women a woman has slept with. But I highly doubt that but I highly doubt that he asked you this question after 5 yearshe asked you this question after 5 years
Hardone69
Hardone69
Hi!! Fairly easy on this part..... your man was obviously not mature enough in either Relationship nor Life to keep you in a happy state for any portion or length of time. Only little school kids count their Valentine's Day cards, and go home at the end of the Day with poop on their pants because Little Jimmy got 2 more cards than you did. LOSER!! CRETIN!! LOOOO-ZERRRR!! How is a BOY who is just barely 5 years invested in courting you using wisdom and alacrity to focus his Day into a much more profitable one, moreso for you mainly, but doubly so for his LOSER ASS, who now has to huddle in a pissy corner of a dank, dark back alley behind the only adult theater in town; crying, weeping to himself .....nervously and continuously counting over and over again the impossibly LARGE NUMBER of "bedders"
Hardone69
Hardone69
. Mmmm
Hardone69
Hardone69
......"bed-ders" he's had .... and cannot figure out for the Life of him why it only takes one hand to count the vast number of "conquests " ALL on ONE hand.... "The past is a dark and dreary, spooky and gloomy, dusty and mothball-y kind of smelly place in Time that is immediately behind you the second after it was born into existence! The following second tick of the Almighty Clock which measures the stretch of Time..... the past is there, in the past, of Time which you are aware of..... as your personal HISTORY, closely followed, if not already "married" to your History would be the Honeymoon Bride: that would be DESTINY. So, G/F.... you excused a BOY from an experienced MAN'S privilege in keeping his current Life Mate in a good mood and Standing, and not be counting his 5 friends all on one hand. Don't be too hard on yourself, you were helping a little BOY to mature and grow into a MAN one fine day. You would be much better off with a guy who is older than both yourself and your 5 year kiddie school boy who is still crying over ending up short on Valentines Day cards, and ex-girlfriends'!! Good Luck
Slayer253
Slayer253
Like that scene in Clerks where Dante asks Veronica that question too.
Slayer253
Slayer253
My girlfriend sucked 36 dicks!
Slayer253
Slayer253
In a row? Impressive!!
Slayer253
Slayer253
Hey try not to suck any dick on your way thru the parking lot!!
Manaconda
Manaconda
Hi Unicorn and every1 else ! 1st off I want to say that that Guy was a complete idiot and I definately dont agree with how he handled things
Manaconda
Manaconda
But... to say "the past is the past " and it shouldnt matter is possibly a bit silly also... what if He told U he murderred 10 people , U would freak the f out , to which he replies : the past is the past and shouldnt matter....
Manaconda
Manaconda
See how the past is kinda important... because our charachter is forged by our past experiences
Manaconda
Manaconda
Him wanting to know how many lovers Uve had was a way for him to ascertain the likelyhood of U being unfaithfull to him...yes , I realise this is a swingers site , and Yes , he handled it so very immaturely
Manaconda
Manaconda
Best advice I can offer to all U lovely Ladies : when Ur man ask U this question - Lie !! Just say 5 - 10 maybe (save Urself from a load of problems...)
Manaconda
Manaconda
I actually have a suspicion that He had been considering asking U the Big Question , just a hunch...

I obviously dont know this dude at all
so its just a guess ... but guys Usually only ask that question ( where an answer they werent expecting would end the relationship...) when they intend to get very committed to a Woman...
Malik
Malik
Nay. Sometimes we just want to know and the. We want to have the best and be the best of all
Lick. Laugh. Love.
Lick. Laugh. Love.
I don’t care about numbers. As long as you don’t have any STDs, I couldn’t care less about who or how many people you have been with before.

Swingers  Swingers Forum