Are all swingers going to HELL?

Sluttywife
Sluttywife
Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong.

Not talking about lust. Will I go to hell if I am looking at some guy on the street and thinking how I'd fuck him?
Since youth, we have been taught that sex between two lovers that are not married is bad, that sex before wedding is bad, and basically, everything that is sex-related is bad.
But, where did this mentality came from? Why is sex bad? Should we use sex just for reproduction purposes?

But let's talk about swinging and religion. So, this means that you are having sex outside of your marriage and it is considered a sin. Did you ever think that swinging means breaking the wedding vows?
Cyclop
Cyclop
Dear,religion n political party are some strong ways to control the crowd
Cyclop
Cyclop
Dnt do that is against your religion,beliefs
Cyclop
Cyclop
Thats the way it goes
Ben
Ben
Religion was merely created by man in order to control the uneducated masses for fear of burning for all eternity in hell. This is the last thing you should be worried about quite honestly
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
According to the good book God forgives all. So I suggest you keep doing what makes you happy cuz I do the same thing

Swingers  Swingers Forum