Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella
Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no.
Then, I asked him the same question. He said yes, he would pay to have sex with a virgin female.
To be honest, I was kinda shocked. First, because he would pay to have sex. Second, because...why would you engage in such a big thing?

I thought that it was a ridiculous question, but after a few searches, I found out that there are many people that would actually pay for having sex with a virgin.

Personally, I think that I would prefer having intercourse with an experimented guy, but at the same time, I have never had the chance to have a virgin, so I don't know if it's good or bad. My husband had sex several times before we met.

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but...

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but last night was the first time when we had sex with a couple who was into "dirty talk". I (the male half) was so...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is it normal not to have sex with your...

Is it normal not to have sex with your partner after you played with another couple? I (the male half) have no desire for my wife after playing with another...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years...

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years and we are swinging for 2. Recently, my wife gave me hints about a MFM with my best friend. The problem is that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How you doing

Not really I'm just 31 year old girl looking for a couple to have fun with experience something different.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Horney need to please

Im a wild sex partner willing to explore and try \nything8*****9text me if u can meet up carbondale ill area
Anonymous
Anonymous

Gulfport , ms !!! Any woman in that area up...

Gulfport , ms !!! Any woman in that area up for some awesome sex with a goodlookkng man that can use his package and his mouth ??? Get at me if your interested
Anonymous
Anonymous

Sex party

Anyone want to have sex or threesome with me?
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Purehorny68
Purehorny68

[Untitled]

The problem is that to many single guys in a swinging club could be hard to keep calm, and most of them expect to have sex with someone regardless. Can be...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Natural boobs vs Fake boobs

I will start by saying that I know that people have different preferences and this is just the way it is. Lately, I had this discussion with lots of men and...
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Is it normal that I masturbate almost 10...

I don't know why, but I am horny all the time. I am having sex with my wife almost every night, but I still masturbate a lot. For me, it's a different...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Can men orgasm without cumming?

Last night, I went to a club and had sex with this sexy women. I had a great time, the sex was awesome, but the problem is that when I had the orgasm, no cum...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Age range

When you are signing up, you need to fill out what age do you prefer the other users to be. I have seen in some women profiles that they are looking for men...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Is it racism if a guy's color skin is a turn...

I have met this guy online, he seemed perfect for us (we wanted a MFM). He was funny, smart and good looking. But when I met him in person, he was a total...
Desem
Desem

Famous couples you would like to swing with

Our first choice would be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They are both perfection. She is so sensual and sexy, he is so handsome and flirty. I don't know if...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Food first, food after, or food during?

I don't know about others, but oh my God, after we are done, this huge hunger comes up every time haha. And I am talking about real hunger, you dirty minds!...