Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella
We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us.
Two nights ago, we met a couple at our local swingers club and the woman told us how much they like rimming and how they are doing it with almost every couple that they are playing.
After a couple of drinks, we went to the playroom. I and the other female half were in the 69 position, and she started to lick my anus. I felt somehow forced to do it on her, but it was a total turn off. I found it really gross and I almost puked. I told her that it won't work and we decided to stop playing.
Is this practice so common between swingers? I am thinking about so many things, like the diseases you can contact.
I must say that we are kinda newbies into the lifestyle. We played with 3 couples until now (except the one that we refused). Now I am kinda scared meeting new couples, what if they are asking for stuff that I am not willing to do?
Cyclop
Cyclop
Hun,just talk on your preferences b4 you srart
Cyclop
Cyclop
Start,so simple
Cyclop
Cyclop
hi from lovely Limassol Cyprus.you are welcome anytime if you ever think of Cyprus for your hols.all you have to do is email me first:n*****[email protected].
Xx
Xx
In the swingers life style “ no means no” no one need to be offended
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
No means no. Simply put

Swingers  Swingers Forum