I am 27 male 25 f from Bangladesh, Uttara. We...

Anonymous
Anonymous
I am 27 male 25 f from Bangladesh, Uttara. We are well educated couple searching for well educated couple for swap or married female for making fun. My wife is not still ready for real swap. So if any couple need make friendship with me then knock me. Any cpl who look into my profile seeing my wifes sexy pic and video i wil knock them because knowing everything u dont have right to see my wifes picture and video. If you are able to do same thing from your side then u have right to see my wifes pictures and video. Its genuine and i am changing that things in weekly basis if its not then not possible to update in weekly basis. I am looking to hear from Female, Couple, CD/TV/TS members
Anonymous
Anonymous
I am 27 male 25 f from Bangladesh, Uttara. We are well educated couple searching for well educated couple for swap or married female for making fun. My wife is not still ready for real swap. So if any couple need make friendship with me then knock me. Any cpl who look into my profile seeing my wifes sexy pic and video i wil knock them because knowing everything u dont have right to see my wifes picture and video. If you are able to do same thing from your side then u have right to see my wifes pictures and video. Its genuine and i am changing that things in weekly basis if its not then not possible to update in weekly basis.
Anonymous
Anonymous
I am 27 male 25 f from Bangladesh, Uttara. We are well educated couple searching for well educated couple for swap or married female for making fun. My wife is not still ready for real swap. So if any couple need make friendship with me then knock me. Any cpl who look into my profile seeing my wifes sexy pic and video i wil knock them because knowing everything u dont have right to see my wifes picture and video. If you are able to do same thing from your side then u have right to see my wifes pictures and video. Its genuine and i am changing that things in weekly basis if its not then not possible to update in weekly basis.

Swingers  Swingers Forum