Do you have any suggestions for some best...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Do you have any suggestions for some best feeling condoms?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young...

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young caucasian couple and we're looking for a swingers club where we can find different races. We both have this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to extend the one night pleasure in a...

I want to extend the one night pleasure in a swinging club. I was thinking about disconnecting from the real world like.. for a week, maybe going some place...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you swing with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you know any good swingers clubs in...

Do you know any good swingers clubs in Chicago? Any suggestions?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How many swing partners is normal to have in...

How many swing partners is normal to have in one night? Do you have any limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you have any advice for newbies on how to...

Do you have any advice for newbies on how to meet nice couples online? Thanks
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you have sex with your partner after you...

Do you have sex with your partner after you swing? I have no desire for my husband after it and he always gets angry.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one...

Hi. We are newbies, we only had one intercourse with some friends. Now, we want to go to our local swingers clubs. Our question is how do you set your...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you reject a couple without being...

How do you reject a couple without being rude? Do you have any suggestions for us?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you have any recommendations for some...

Do you have any recommendations for some swingers club in Alabama? Thanks!
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any good events this December in London? Do...

Any good events this December in London? Do you have any recommendations for us? Thanks!
Anonymous
Anonymous

This weekend we are planning a trip to...

This weekend we are planning a trip to Budapest. Are there any good swingers clubs? Do you have any recommendations for us?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

We can get together for a drink after you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at any time if you want to meet up
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...