Every time we are throwing a house party, we...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Every time we are throwing a house party, we never get to play. We are too busy hosting. Any idea on how to have fun while hosting a party?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are...

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are newbies, so we are wondering what should we expect from the first time we go to a swingers club? Are we too young...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are hosting a house party this weekend,...

We are hosting a house party this weekend, everything seems perfect, but we need some music suggestions. Ideas?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple in our early 60's. Are we too...

We are a couple in our early 60's. Are we too old to swing? Will we find couples to play with?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and...

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and into the LS. We are thinking about having a MFM and we are thinking of asking a good friend of my husband if he...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting...

Hello, everyone! This weekend we are hosting a house party. It's our first time when we are hosting a party of this kind. Everything is great, except that we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are hosting a swinging party this weekend...

We are hosting a swinging party this weekend and we have some questions for those who hosted one before. What kinds of snacks and drinks should we serve? And...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a...

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a guy for a MFM. It's our first time and we don't know how we should handle the date. Any tips? What kind of things...
Anonymous
Anonymous

This weekend we are planning a trip to...

This weekend we are planning a trip to Budapest. Are there any good swingers clubs? Do you have any recommendations for us?
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

We are too we are looking for our first time we talked about this for while
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Bull
Bull

Any couples in Prague??? Wanna have fun,...

Also travelling to Portugal and Spain this summer(end of June), any female or couple there??? would like to meet and have fun
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

Double “trouble” :)

Can you tell me what women like about double penetration? Are the penetrations themselves or is it the thought that 2 men are inside of her? I have never...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

Effects of marijuana on sexual performance

I must say that I hate drugs. I really do. Nowadays, smoking weed is like smoking cigarettes, almost everybody is doing it. It is so common that it makes me...