Me and my partner talked a LOT about getting...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Me and my partner talked a LOT about getting into swinging, so last month we booked an event at our local swingers club. The event will take place this weekend, but my husband changed his mind. He told me that it will be like cheating and he does not want
Anonymous
Anonymous
He told me that it will be like cheating and he does not want it anymore. I really want to get into the LS, so I am a little disappointed. Should I insist?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but...

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but last night was the first time when we had sex with a couple who was into "dirty talk". I (the male half) was so...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! We are very curious about...

Hello everyone! We are very curious about this LS and we are thinking about getting into it. We have just one question. Has sex at home changed since you are...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey everyone! Me and my husband are into the...

Hey everyone! Me and my husband are into the LS for 4 months. I never told him, but I have a little problem when he is giving oral sex to another woman. I am...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are thinking about getting into the LS,...

We are thinking about getting into the LS, but I (the male half) I have a little problem. I am an oversized man, my wife is fit and very attractive. Do you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My wife and I talked about swinging for...

My wife and I talked about swinging for years. Last week, we booked an event at a swingers club for this weekend. Now, my wife changed her mind. He does not...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We have just met a couple at our local...

We have just met a couple at our local swingers clubs. They were amazing! The problem is that I feel that I was more sexually compatible with the other woman...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just...

Hello! We are new to the LS and we just booked an event this weekend at a swingers club. We know from others that you can bring your own food and drinks....
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Is it normal that I masturbate almost 10...

I don't know why, but I am horny all the time. I am having sex with my wife almost every night, but I still masturbate a lot. For me, it's a different...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Asking for his/her name AFTER you had sex

This happened to me once. When in college, we used to have these huge parties that included a lot of drinks and a lot of people. So yeah, it happened once to...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Is it true that as you mature you get hornier?

It seems that the older I get, the hornier I am. I just can't get enough. Is this a general fact or is it just me? Sometimes, my husband is so exhausted, but...
Ah & Jojo Egypt
Ah & Jojo Egypt

Swingers needed in egypt

Me and my husband stay for a while in egypt and we are interesting to have sex with another couple