Is there anyone in Lviv?

Anonymous
Anonymous
is there anyone in Lviv?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Is there any difference between the sex you...

Is there any difference between the sex you have with your wife and the sex you have with other women?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is swinging only for couples that are 3*****0...

Is swinging only for couples that are 3*****0 years old? If I am 20 years old, am I too young to swing? Is there any age limit?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to try separated rooms swing, but I am...

I want to try separated rooms swing, but I am afraid of getting too intimate. Is there a way to avoid this feeling?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How can I find a couple of swingers without a...

How can I find a couple of swingers without a club? Is there a distinctive mark? I know some organizations have tattoos or bracelets. What about swingers?
Anonymous
Anonymous

For single ladies... why did you start your...

For single ladies... why did you start your swinging life? is there an age limit for that?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is there a line you don't cross in term of...

Is there a line you don't cross in term of sex? Is the line changing if there are more than two persons in the view?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is there a way to spot another swinger? I...

Is there a way to spot another swinger? I have heard something about some black rings? Is this true?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever tried swinging in separate...

Have you ever tried swinging in separate rooms? Is there any difference?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone is there anyone from Lahore

If anyone from Lahore please reply me
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Anyone in Bratislava?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Rui Hotel

Anyone in this hotel
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

C'è qualche coppia o ragazza a Napoli, in italia, chi potrebbe essere interessato a divertirsi con una buona coppia? is there any couple or a girl in Napoli,...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

Siamo una coppia che vive a napoli, in italia. c'è qualche coppia interessata ad unirsi a noi? we are a couple living in napoli, italy. is there any couple...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli or rome, italy?

Ciao, is there any couple or single female in napoli or rome? Ciao, c'è qualche coppia o single femminile a napoli o roma?