How can I recognize those who are into swinging?

Anonymous
Anonymous
How can I recognize those who are into swinging?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but...

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but last night was the first time when we had sex with a couple who was into "dirty talk". I (the male half) was so...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like to be spontaneous in choosing...

I really like to be spontaneous in choosing the pair we swing with, but my wife wants to know like... everything about them. Sometimes we need 3-4 meetings...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How can I find a couple of swingers without a...

How can I find a couple of swingers without a club? Is there a distinctive mark? I know some organizations have tattoos or bracelets. What about swingers?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! I am a single guy who really...

Hi everyone! I am a single guy who really fantasizes about swinging. My only problem is that I don't know where I can find a partner who would be into that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Can you recognize swingers? I have read...

Can you recognize swingers? I have read somewhere (I can't remember exactly where) that some swingers wear a black ring? Is it true?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How can I find a nice attractive man for a...

How can I find a nice attractive man for a MFM? I just can't seem to find one for my wife...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are hosting a swinging party this weekend...

We are hosting a swinging party this weekend and we have some questions for those who hosted one before. What kinds of snacks and drinks should we serve? And...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Can I recognize swingers couples without...

Can I recognize swingers couples without asking them if they are into the LS?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Swinging clubs

So we have just been back from amsterdam and we really enjoyed fata moragna (1st swinging experience). We are a couple mainly into soft swinging. Where can...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Single men and swinging clubs

I can't be the only one who noticed that many swingers clubs put restrictions on the number of single males that can attend. Is there a problem with the...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

Anal bleaching

Ok, I have read that there are certain products that make your butthole more appealing by bleaching it. Is it true? Where and how can I find these kinds of...
Dra&and
Dra&and

[Untitled]

At night, my husband takes it off puts it on the dresser beside his wallet and keys laying down, for a moment, the accoutrements of manhood. Sometimes, when...