Women, what's your favorite underwear to wear...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Women, what's your favorite underwear to wear in a club?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What's your opinion on explicit photos in...

What's your opinion on explicit photos in profiles?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm having a hard time trying to convince my...

I'm having a hard time trying to convince my wife to swing. What's the easiest way to do it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are some things that you like to see in...

What are some things that you like to see in a couple's online profile?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Last Friday I went for the first time in a...

It was a surprise for me to meet there one of my co-workers and I’m scared about the idea that my colleague will tell somebody about this. Do you think I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

From your experience, what’s the best number...

From your experience, what’s the best number of persons in a swing? More males, more females or equal? Share your opinion below 😉
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing?...

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing? with a m/f couple? couple of m/ couple of f? i admit my best experience was with a m/f couple 16 older than i am
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's the best place to start swinging?...

What's the best place to start swinging? Online or clubs/resorts? We want to try it, but we don't know how to get started.
Anonymous
Anonymous
Ladywood
Ladywood

We live well and it’s me who wants to please

32 G , 9 inched , want s little play thing
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any single women looking to play with a...

Pg county area looking to play tonight with a couple
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Would you date a guy who's been to a brothel?

I have asked other women and most of them said no, even if it happened 10 years ago. Is this such a big deal for you, ladies? Does it mean that he is an...