We noticed last night that my cousin viewed...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We noticed last night that my cousin viewed our profile on a swingers site. Has anyone else came across similar?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We never tried swinging, but we talk...

Hello. We never tried swinging, but we talk about it often. The only problem is that my wife has some body issues, she is not confident. She gained weight in...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ve recently been through a divorce and I’m...

Do you think going to a swingers club would help?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Need advice from more experienced swingers

Young couple. We want to go to a swingers club and need to know that’s the best way to do this. F/M couple? Single F or single M? We want full swing.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Last Friday I went for the first time in a...

It was a surprise for me to meet there one of my co-workers and I’m scared about the idea that my colleague will tell somebody about this. Do you think I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others showed disgusted. After that night I realized...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Our first time

For 2 weeks, my wife and I are going to a swingers club. I can see that she enjoys the experience, but I also can see she gets jealous if I give more...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think it’s a good idea to go back there? Thanks’
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

Does a vegan lifestyle improve sexual...

Lately, I increased my consumption of raw, plant-based foods due to some medical reasons. But, since then, I feel that my sexual performance is better and...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Can men orgasm without cumming?

Last night, I went to a club and had sex with this sexy women. I had a great time, the sex was awesome, but the problem is that when I had the orgasm, no cum...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....