MW straight couple interested in like mined...

Anonymous
Anonymous
MW straight couple interested in like mined couple

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22)....

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22). We never swung, but we are really interested in this lifestyle. We are interested in couples that are 18-30 y/o....
Anonymous
Anonymous

We have had 3 full swaps, and all the 3 men...

We have had 3 full swaps, and all the 3 men came in like 5 minutes after entered my wife. Does this happened to you?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like a woman at work, but she is in...

Do you think she and her boyfriend will accept to swing a couple of times with me?
Hoopkoek
Hoopkoek

Looking for swinger in walvisbaai

Ons is kuier gate en like van speel en n lang vrienskap aleenlike selfede ras (blankes)asb
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

I'm interested in me mmw ffm fmmf ok pento anything I'm straight easy going respectful and considerate of boundaries
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello sexy fun couple

Looking for like minded people
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any single women looking to play with a...

Pg county area looking to play tonight with a couple
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any one in new Lexington ohio

Like to play anytime
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are couple, looking for young couple ,...

We are couple, looking for young couple , interested pls pm me WeChat honestpraba
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a nice couple

We r sexy young couple
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Bull
Bull

Any couples in Prague??? Wanna have fun,...

Also travelling to Portugal and Spain this summer(end of June), any female or couple there??? would like to meet and have fun
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

C'è qualche coppia o ragazza a Napoli, in italia, chi potrebbe essere interessato a divertirsi con una buona coppia? is there any couple or a girl in Napoli,...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

Siamo una coppia che vive a napoli, in italia. c'è qualche coppia interessata ad unirsi a noi? we are a couple living in napoli, italy. is there any couple...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Sandra&mauro
Sandra&mauro

Anybody interested in sex chats couple to...

Anybody interested in sex chats couple to couple? then maybe graduating to live video sex together?
Holidayfun
Holidayfun

Looking to meet in zagreb

We travel on Sunday but would like to meet an jnteresting couple or singles before we leave.
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Have you been turned off by certain objects...

I do like to analyze every inch of a picture because you can find some interesting things about that person. I hate seeing things like messy bedrooms, dirty...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....