Hi everybody, I am visiting. Anybody here?

Mrdod
Mrdod
Hi everybody, I am visiting. Anybody here?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. I am wondering if you ever ask for...

Hi. I am wondering if you ever ask for feedback from the other couple.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everybody! I’m a married male since 2013...

Hi everybody! I’m a married male since 2013 and I’m a little bored with my sex life. I’ve heard about swingers clubs and I am very excited about that, but I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! I am a single guy who really...

Hi everyone! I am a single guy who really fantasizes about swinging. My only problem is that I don't know where I can find a partner who would be into that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. As a single male, I find really hard a...

Hi. As a single male, I find really hard a couple to have a MFM with. I am a bi man, could this be the problem? Are guys afraid of bi men?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! How do you separate love from sex? I am...

Hi! How do you separate love from sex? I am the female half of the couple and I can't see myself having sex with a man without involving some emotions.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are married for 5 years. I am 27 years...

Hi! We are married for 5 years. I am 27 years old and my husband is 40 years old. Will this age difference be a problem in swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am...

Hi, everyone! We are looking for advice. I am a guy in his early 60s and my wife is in her mid-40s. We are afraid that the age difference will be a problem...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! I am a single woman in her...

Hello, everyone! I am a single woman in her mid-20s. I am wondering if I am allowed to swinger clubs. I am looking for MFF experiences. Are swinging clubs...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hi I am ready to meet
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Hi I am new to this can we try together.
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Is it normal that I masturbate almost 10...

I don't know why, but I am horny all the time. I am having sex with my wife almost every night, but I still masturbate a lot. For me, it's a different...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Food first, food after, or food during?

I don't know about others, but oh my God, after we are done, this huge hunger comes up every time haha. And I am talking about real hunger, you dirty minds!...