What's in your swinger bag?

Anonymous
Anonymous
What's in your swinger bag?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What's your opinion on explicit photos in...

What's your opinion on explicit photos in profiles?
Anonymous
Anonymous

In your opinion, which are the most important...

In your opinion, which are the most important do's and don't's when you swing?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ve talked with my girlfriend about going to...

I’ve talked with my girlfriend about going to a swingers club and she’s ok with the idea but we would like to hear some advice. How was your experience?...
Anonymous
Anonymous

From your experience, what’s the best number...

From your experience, what’s the best number of persons in a swing? More males, more females or equal? Share your opinion below 😉
Anonymous
Anonymous

I love watching my wife having intercourse...

I love watching my wife having intercourse with another woman. That's my turn on!! What's yours?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing?...

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing? with a m/f couple? couple of m/ couple of f? i admit my best experience was with a m/f couple 16 older than i am
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Ladywood
Ladywood

We live well and it’s me who wants to please

32 G , 9 inched , want s little play thing
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

What’s up let’s play
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Dick pics vs Face pics

I would like to know what women prefer. I have seen so many dick pics on almost every swingers' website. Is this a real turn on? My wife thinks that this...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

Let's start a game!

I can see that most of the people right here are very serious, so let's relax for a little bit and let's play a game. :) Make a list of 2 or more things you...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Is it me or black people and Indians smells...

I swear, I just can't stand their smell. We met a couple 2 nights ago and the husband was a black guy. He was cute, but the smell... god. It wasn't the first...
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Bonder
Bonder

Los Angeles Breast Search

It is my fantasy to suck on and play with beautiful big breasts. I’d like to make my dream come true and I’d forever be in your debt. Would anyone want to...