Hello, everyone! We are married for 7 years...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Have you ever been jealous while swinging? 2. How do you separate love and sex? Have you ever felt something for a swing partner?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

How long have you discussed with your partner...

How long have you discussed with your partner before getting into the lifestyle?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet),...

Hi there. We are not really swingers (yet), but we had 3 FMF threesomes. The problem is that I really want a MFM, but my husband said that he would get...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for almost 4 years and lately,...

We are married for almost 4 years and lately, we have talked very much about swinging. We really want to do it, but first of all, we have some questions for...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my partner talked a LOT about getting...

Me and my partner talked a LOT about getting into swinging, so last month we booked an event at our local swingers club. The event will take place this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! We are very curious about...

Hello everyone! We are very curious about this LS and we are thinking about getting into it. We have just one question. Has sex at home changed since you are...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We...

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We are into the LS for about 2 years. We always played in the same room. Recently she asked me to play in separate...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My wife and I are swinging for 3 years and...

My wife and I are swinging for 3 years and we've just found out she's 2 months pregnant. I'm scared it's not my baby!! What should I do? Do you think if I'll...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years...

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years and we are swinging for 2. Recently, my wife gave me hints about a MFM with my best friend. The problem is that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are swinging for 1 year, but we are...

Hello! We are swinging for 1 year, but we are still paranoid that our friends/family/co-workers would find out what we are doing. We are wondering if you...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and...

Hello, everyone! We are new on this forum and into the LS. We are thinking about having a MFM and we are thinking of asking a good friend of my husband if he...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are into LS for about 3...

Hello, everyone! We are into LS for about 3 months. I am the female half of the couple. The problem is that I am always getting jealous when he is giving...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are looking for a...

Hello, everyone! We are looking for a swingers cruise this autumn/winter. Are there any?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend...

We are together for 1 year. My girlfriend asked me if I am ok with a MFM threesome. Is it too early to try it? I love her, but I am not sure if we should do...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are newbies, so we are...

Hello, everyone! We are newbies, so we are having a question for you. What are some red flags that you are looking at when you check a couple's profile?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for 6 years and we want to get...

We are married for 6 years and we want to get into the lifestyle. We discussed A LOT about it, and I think that we are ready. We are not the jealous type,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! We are a couple who wants to...

Hello, everyone! We are a couple who wants to swing. The only problem is that my wife is not confident with her body. She told me that she is afraid of...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...