Hello. We are a young couple, married for 2...

Anonymous
Anonymous
into soft swap or full swap. We don't know what to answer to their question. What are some major differences between these two? Can someone explain to us, please? Thanks

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but...

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but last night was the first time when we had sex with a couple who was into "dirty talk". I (the male half) was so...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22)....

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22). We never swung, but we are really interested in this lifestyle. We are interested in couples that are 18-30 y/o....
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

He told me that it will be like cheating and he does not want it anymore. I really want to get into the LS, so I am a little disappointed. Should I insist?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We...

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We started swinging a few months ago, only with couples of our age. It happened three times. The problem is, in all 3...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are...

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are newbies, so we are wondering what should we expect from the first time we go to a swingers club? Are we too young...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We...

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We are into the LS for about 2 years. We always played in the same room. Recently she asked me to play in separate...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young...

Hello everyone! My husband and I are a young caucasian couple and we're looking for a swingers club where we can find different races. We both have this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Need advice from more experienced swingers

Young couple. We want to go to a swingers club and need to know that’s the best way to do this. F/M couple? Single F or single M? We want full swing.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Single mom with 3 kids

I don’t want a single male because I don’t want to involve in a relationship. Do you think I could keep myself distant having sex with a couple?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years...

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years and we are swinging for 2. Recently, my wife gave me hints about a MFM with my best friend. The problem is that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s....

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple who never tried...

Hello! We are a couple who never tried swinging. We were talking about it, but my wife is not sure if she wants it because she has some body issues. What...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple with a fantasy. We...

Hello! We are a couple with a fantasy. We want just to have sex in front of other couple/single male. Can we find this kind of people in swingers clubs?
Anonymous
Anonymous

If we get into the LS, can we ever truly get...

If we get into the LS, can we ever truly get back to our vanilla life?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about...

Hello! We are a couple that swings for about 5 months. In our private life, we are not using a condom. When we are swinging, we are always using it, but the...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are married for 6 years and we want to get...

We are married for 6 years and we want to get into the lifestyle. We discussed A LOT about it, and I think that we are ready. We are not the jealous type,...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Ready To Play
Ready To Play

We are in the Columbus Ohio area and...

We are in the Columbus Ohio area and arecwanting to start out with another woman. We’re new to this lifestyle but it is something we really want to do.
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

Effects of marijuana on sexual performance

I must say that I hate drugs. I really do. Nowadays, smoking weed is like smoking cigarettes, almost everybody is doing it. It is so common that it makes me...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Food first, food after, or food during?

I don't know about others, but oh my God, after we are done, this huge hunger comes up every time haha. And I am talking about real hunger, you dirty minds!...