Hi. We are into the lifestyle for 5 months...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Hi. We are into the lifestyle for 5 months. Last night we had sex with a couple in which the female half was a "screamer" and also a "dirty talker". I was so turned on! (I am the male half of the couple) What do you think about this kind of women? Are the

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but...

Hi! We are into LS for almost 3 months, but last night was the first time when we had sex with a couple who was into "dirty talk". I (the male half) was so...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey everyone! Me and my husband are into the...

Hey everyone! Me and my husband are into the LS for 4 months. I never told him, but I have a little problem when he is giving oral sex to another woman. I am...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We...

Me and my wife are married for 5 years. We are into the LS for about 2 years. We always played in the same room. Recently she asked me to play in separate...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you prefer to swing with a couple you...

Do you prefer to swing with a couple you already know or with some strangers? my wife and i like to swing with strangers and never hear about them again...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Single mom with 3 kids

I don’t want a single male because I don’t want to involve in a relationship. Do you think I could keep myself distant having sex with a couple?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. We are kinda newbies, we have had just 2...

Hi. We are kinda newbies, we have had just 2 intercourses. In both situations, I (the male half) can't seem to cum with our playmates... I don't know what's...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My wife wants to play with a couple,...

Hello! My wife wants to play with a couple, but I am not really into the other woman. Should I take one for the team? Is it a good idea?
Anonymous
Anonymous

My wife and I are married for about 4 years...

My wife and I are married for about 4 years and we are into the LS for about 1 year. Recently, a friend of us stated that swingers are just married cheaters....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Any single women looking to play with a...

Pg county area looking to play tonight with a couple
Anonymous
Anonymous

Gulfport , ms !!! Any woman in that area up...

Gulfport , ms !!! Any woman in that area up for some awesome sex with a goodlookkng man that can use his package and his mouth ??? Get at me if your interested
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Paying to have sex with a virgin?!

Lately, I had this talk with a close friend and he asked me if I would pay to have sex with a virgin male. I said hell, no. Then, I asked him the same...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Are there a lot of women who squirt?

I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple. I have found out that for some people it is disgusting....
Mrlionheart45
Mrlionheart45

Curvy and sexy girlfriend - she is insecure

My friends are making fun of me because I started dating my current girlfriend who is a bit curvy. I am a fit guy, I am going to the gym 5 times a week and,...
Ready To Play
Ready To Play

We are in the Columbus Ohio area and...

We are in the Columbus Ohio area and arecwanting to start out with another woman. We’re new to this lifestyle but it is something we really want to do.
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Tylicious
Tylicious

Threesome with twins

A friend of mine who is in the lifestyle for almost 4 years told me that once he and his wife had sex with 2 sisters (not twins) and that it was out of this...
Ngtycpl
Ngtycpl

Age range

When you are signing up, you need to fill out what age do you prefer the other users to be. I have seen in some women profiles that they are looking for men...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....