How do I find a place to host a swinger event...

Anonymous
Anonymous
How do I find a place to host a swinger event in Montana? Have you ever rented a place for this kind of event? Any advice?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

How can I find a couple of swingers without a...

How can I find a couple of swingers without a club? Is there a distinctive mark? I know some organizations have tattoos or bracelets. What about swingers?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to extend the one night pleasure in a...

I want to extend the one night pleasure in a swinging club. I was thinking about disconnecting from the real world like.. for a week, maybe going some place...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How can I find a nice attractive man for a...

How can I find a nice attractive man for a MFM? I just can't seem to find one for my wife...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Have you ever asked for feedback from the...

Have you ever asked for feedback from the other couple? What was the best feedback you ever got?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I am a bi man who fantasizes about having a...

I am a bi man who fantasizes about having a MFM. Where can I find a couple to play with?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

This subject might be a bit uncomfortable

Anyway, last night I told my husband that I want to try a strap-on on him and he was totally disgusted with the idea. I proposed this to him because of 2...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

"I am not in the mood" excuses

We all know that "I have a headache" kind of excuse, but what is the craziest one you have ever heard? I do not use excuses. If I don't want to have sex,...
Indochinese
Indochinese

Swinger club in south east asia? Any info?

Can someone share any swinger club in asia? Singapore, malaysia, indonesia?
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Tina
Tina

The taste of cum

Hello, forum readers! :) This time I have a kinda personal question for you. Do you really like the taste of cum? Are you doing it just because you love your...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

15 minutes orgasm?!

I have just read an article on Cosmo that teaches women how to have a 15 minutes orgasm. There is also a book about it. Could it be true? Have you ever had...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...