How often does a MFM result in double...

Anonymous
Anonymous
How often does a MFM result in double penetration?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

My wife and I tried very hard to find a man...

My wife and I tried very hard to find a man for a MFM threesome. Now that we found him, we don't know how we should handle our first meeting. Any...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Has anybody tried double penetration with...

Has anybody tried double penetration with another couple? How was it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any...

We are new into the LS (we haven't had any intercourses yet), so we are curious how we should start. Should we start with a MFM? FMF? What's the best way?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I proposed my gf a MFM, but she said that she...

I proposed my gf a MFM, but she said that she is afraid that she will fall in love with the other man. Is this something normal? How should I react?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years...

Hello! My and my wife are married for 4 years and we are swinging for 2. Recently, my wife gave me hints about a MFM with my best friend. The problem is that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi. As a single male, I find really hard a...

Hi. As a single male, I find really hard a couple to have a MFM with. I am a bi man, could this be the problem? Are guys afraid of bi men?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! My husband suggested me a MFM and I am...

Hello! My husband suggested me a MFM and I am thinking about doing it. My only question is: does MFMs always result in double penetration?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How often is anal requested in swinging? If I...

How often is anal requested in swinging? If I decline it, would it lead to many rejections?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How can I find a nice attractive man for a...

How can I find a nice attractive man for a MFM? I just can't seem to find one for my wife...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a...

Hello! Tonight we are having a date with a guy for a MFM. It's our first time and we don't know how we should handle the date. Any tips? What kind of things...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I like to do mfm mmf mff mfmmf

Looking for a long term thing or casual see how it goes
Anonymous
Anonymous

How often can I have sex

Let's do some ding dong
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Tina
Tina

OK, this may be a little weird, but I need to...

I am a kinda clean freak and I am always taking a shower before playing. I think that taking a shower before getting intimate with someone is about common...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

Does a vegan lifestyle improve sexual...

Lately, I increased my consumption of raw, plant-based foods due to some medical reasons. But, since then, I feel that my sexual performance is better and...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

How old was the oldest man/woman you have...

And how old would you go? Personally, I have always been attracted to older men. I don't know why (some say it's about daddy issues or whatever). I (the...
Meetcalix1
Meetcalix1

Any swinger in Napoli, italy?

Siamo una coppia che vive a napoli, in italia. c'è qualche coppia interessata ad unirsi a noi? we are a couple living in napoli, italy. is there any couple...
Biggerbetter
Biggerbetter

Double “trouble” :)

Can you tell me what women like about double penetration? Are the penetrations themselves or is it the thought that 2 men are inside of her? I have never...
Tylicious
Tylicious

I had a gay dream, but I am 100% straight

Ok, I must admit that it freaked me out a little bit. Last night, I had this dream where I was having sex with another guy. Oral, penetration, all the stuff....
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Is it racism if a guy's color skin is a turn...

I have met this guy online, he seemed perfect for us (we wanted a MFM). He was funny, smart and good looking. But when I met him in person, he was a total...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...