Are swingers clubs the place to look at if...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Are swingers clubs the place to look at if I'm looking for a threesome?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What’s the average age for swingers?

I’m 54 yo and I’m looking for a couple of swingers. Are there other people of my age searching for this or am I the only weird guy on the earth?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m female and since now I’ve had only...

Despite my relationships history and the fact I have a boyfriend right now, I’ve always wished a one lifetime experience to satisfy my curiosity, so I think...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married M looking for a F/F couple

But… I want to do this without my wife. Do you think there is a way to tell her this without feeling like I’m cheating on her?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a good woman

I am new to all this just looking for a good woman
Anonymous
Anonymous

I like to do mfm mmf mff mfmmf

Looking for a long term thing or casual see how it goes
Anonymous
Anonymous

I'm still lost here

Looking for couples in Brazil, state of Ceará and Brasilia DF
Anonymous
Anonymous

Im Darren looking for swingers couples lm 48...

My ph is 403 903 0885 Darren looking for swingers couples
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for a female to join my husband and I

I’m 35 with large breast and he’s 27 slim with an average length and thin cock we do have strap ons and extensions. The kinkier the better
Doboy
Doboy

Looking for a female for a threesome

Looking for a female to have a threesome in the Memphis area so if you looking for fun hit me up
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Hardstone
Hardstone

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I am not seeking for an advice, but more for an opinion. I am a single guy looking forward getting into the lifestyle. I have an active sex life, even if I...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Bubbleass
Bubbleass

I want more sex. How should I tell my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are together for almost 1 year and we are living together for 6 months. Everything is awesome between us, we are such a perfect match. So,...
Tylicious
Tylicious

My friend is trying to get me into a...

I know him since we were in high school, we are good friends. We supported each other through good and bad times. Also, his wife is a good friend of mine,...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Arubamalelover
Arubamalelover

Any hot couple looking for a hot threesome...

I am a very discreet Dd-Free open minded single man who is looking for this special couple to meet this weekend here in Aruba. where anything would be...
Liftingcpl315
Liftingcpl315

Looking for a local bukkake club??? philly

Well recently I have been having the fantasy of being the start of a bukkake circle maybe with one other girl if there are enough guys lol. so my hubby and I...
Taran55
Taran55

Looking for sub women 21 to 60

Looking for sub women to join us in some play time in the lafayette co. Area.
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

Plastic surgery

I am a woman and by saying that, I mean that I obviously want to look good and I want to have most men's eyes on me. But how far would you go for this? Today...
Bigsexy50
Bigsexy50

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old...

Hey my name is Allen and I am a 54 yr old white male from Gonzales TX and I am looking for a couple to play with I love women and I am also bi sexual so if...