What does your normal playtime involve?

Anonymous
Anonymous
What does your normal playtime involve?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

What are your rules when you swing? Ours are...

What are your rules when you swing? Ours are loud and clear: no kissing and no anal.
Anonymous
Anonymous

What does "dress to impress" mean when you're...

What does "dress to impress" mean when you're a part of the LS?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's your opinion on explicit photos in...

What's your opinion on explicit photos in profiles?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is it normal not to have sex with your...

Is it normal not to have sex with your partner after you played with another couple? I (the male half) have no desire for my wife after playing with another...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Where do I start?

Hello there! I’m a married male for 16 years. My wife and I would like to try something new with our sex life so we would like to search for a swingers club....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Sharing is caring ;) what was your most...

Sharing is caring ;) what was your most amazing experience in a swingers club? but the worst?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m J, the male part of a young couple which...

I’m J, the male part of a young couple which is new in a swingers club. We would like to add more people to our meetings. How many couples can we involve so...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married man

I want to try a male to male intercourse, but I don’t want my wife to feel like I’m cheating her so I want to involve her somehow. What do you think I should...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing?...

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing? with a m/f couple? couple of m/ couple of f? i admit my best experience was with a m/f couple 16 older than i am
Anonymous
Anonymous

F, 32

I’m in a relationship with this guy for 7 months, it’s nothing really serious. My problem is that I want to try sex with another female or even a F/F couple....
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

What does "soft swap" involves? Is it just...

What does "soft swap" involves? Is it just oral sex?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

[Untitled]

Been partying tonight and I am very interested in your room and I am 38 pretty good looking at the moment I am very hard for you to take my time with you...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

52% of the users claim that they are using...

But, the rest of them prefer to be discreet about their swinging lifestyle, this is why using a fake name is more comfortable for them. But what is the main...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Tina
Tina

What is the weirdest thing you've put in your...

I am starting by saying that vaginas are amazing – first of all, because they are self-cleaning, they are bringing babies to this world and, not to mention,...
Srecniedi
Srecniedi

[Untitled]

I belive honest talk would do a miracle. Just tell him what is your problem. If he can't, or do not want to understand... well... maybe he is not
Missxxx
Missxxx

I would totally fuck Megan Fox

Do you have a celebrity crush that you dream to have sex with? I am bisexual and I have a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. I honestly admit that I touched myself a...
Naughty-couple
Naughty-couple

Having sex on your/her period

What's your opinion on this one? I am asking both, men and women. Personally, sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no. The thing is that when you are having...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Lovegurusx
Lovegurusx

Discretion" – does it mean that the person is...

If someone tells me to be discreet about our chat, meeting, whatever, does it mean that he/she is cheating his/her partner? What is discreet used for?