If you could say one thing to a magazine...

Anonymous
Anonymous
If you could say one thing to a magazine about swingers, what would it be and why?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

If you could pick one very important advice...

If you could pick one very important advice that you wish you had known when you were a beginner, what would it be?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ve recently been through a divorce and I’m...

Do you think going to a swingers club would help?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Married female, want to go with my husband to...

Do you think there is a chance for one of us to fell in love with another swinger? Do you think this will affect our marriage?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should a woman wear at a swingers club?

Hi there! i'm a 23 male and i've just got off a long relationship (my one and only!!). after this mono period of my life, i would try something new and i was...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Last Friday I went for the first time in a...

It was a surprise for me to meet there one of my co-workers and I’m scared about the idea that my colleague will tell somebody about this. Do you think I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for a drink and nobody knows about this...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What would it be one single advice for the...

What would it be one single advice for the beginners?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's up my like minnded friends anybody...

I will be in t he e Seattle are and ready to mingle with you guys and and see how it goes and if you want me to bring anything with me for the party u let me...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking for someone to come be nasty freak

If you think you can handle us hit us up... Text 8505962
Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella

Talking about the swinging lifestyle, there...

We have never tried with another couple, just between us two. We enjoy it every time, giving and receiving, both of us. Two nights ago, we met a couple at...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Sluttywife
Sluttywife

Are all swingers going to HELL?

Personally, the “conflict” sex-vs-religion always confuses me. Isn't sex a necessary biological need? Maybe I understood the whole thing wrong. Not talking...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Can you succeed in swinging being overweight?

My husband and I are overweight. I can't tell you exactly how much we weigh, but I can assure you that it is a lot. We tried to lose weight, but we can't....
Naughtyunicorn
Naughtyunicorn

WHY do guys really need to know about THIS?

I have recently broken up with my 5-years long boyfriend because I did not want to tell him how many men I had in my bed BEFORE him. He insisted to tell him...
Tina
Tina

What is one of the most extreme body...

And I am not talking only about seeing them in the swinging lifestyle, but also in your vanilla lifestyle. Personally, I have only seen pierced nipples on...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Tylicious
Tylicious

Does a vegan lifestyle improve sexual...

Lately, I increased my consumption of raw, plant-based foods due to some medical reasons. But, since then, I feel that my sexual performance is better and...
Makeyoucum
Makeyoucum

Wildest places to have sex

What is the wildest place you have had sex? And I am not talking about swinger clubs. Maybe in the park or any other public areas? We have a, let's say...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

How do you feel after you have an orgasm?

Hello, Maya here. So, as the title says, how do you feel? - it does not matter if you're a man or woman. After having an orgasm, most of the times I feel...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Asking for his/her name AFTER you had sex

This happened to me once. When in college, we used to have these huge parties that included a lot of drinks and a lot of people. So yeah, it happened once to...
Tylicious
Tylicious

How to organize a gang bang

Ok, I have just done this with 3 other guys and I feel like sharing some tips would help some of you. First of all, I kinda know all the guys. They aren't my...
Thegreatd
Thegreatd

Would you date a guy who's been to a brothel?

I have asked other women and most of them said no, even if it happened 10 years ago. Is this such a big deal for you, ladies? Does it mean that he is an...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Swingers experiences with Arabs

As most of you already know, it's illegal for them to practice swinging and it must be very hard to find an Arabian couple. I am wondering if you find Arab...