We are a MM couple and we want to start...

Anonymous
Anonymous
We are a MM couple and we want to start swinging. Will it be weird for other swingers? Do you think it will be difficult for us to find playmates?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are...

We are a newbie couple. This weekend we are going to a date with a "veteran" couple in the LS. What should we expect? Any advice?
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22)....

We are a young couple (female 21, male 22). We never swung, but we are really interested in this lifestyle. We are interested in couples that are 18-30 y/o....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We...

Hello. We are a couple in our mid 50s. We started swinging a few months ago, only with couples of our age. It happened three times. The problem is, in all 3...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are...

Hello! We are a couple from London. We are newbies, so we are wondering what should we expect from the first time we go to a swingers club? Are we too young...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’ve recently been through a divorce and I’m...

Do you think going to a swingers club would help?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Need advice from more experienced swingers

Young couple. We want to go to a swingers club and need to know that’s the best way to do this. F/M couple? Single F or single M? We want full swing.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Female, going to marry in 3 months

I know my future husband is the love of my life, but before the wedding I want to go to a swingers club. Like… one lifetime experience. Do you think I will...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about swinging with friends?

My boyfriend and I want to try swing and we found out that one married couple in our friends circle is already doing this. Because it’s something new for us,...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Last Friday I went for the first time in a...

It was a surprise for me to meet there one of my co-workers and I’m scared about the idea that my colleague will tell somebody about this. Do you think I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like a woman at work, but she is in...

Do you think she and her boyfriend will accept to swing a couple of times with me?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel I’m ready to this but I’m kinda’ curios...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s....

Hello, we are a married couple in their 60s. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple who never tried...

Hello! We are a couple who never tried swinging. We were talking about it, but my wife is not sure if she wants it because she has some body issues. What...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! We are a couple with a fantasy. We...

Hello! We are a couple with a fantasy. We want just to have sex in front of other couple/single male. Can we find this kind of people in swingers clubs?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a married couple in our mid 50's. Are...

We are a married couple in our mid 50's. Are we too old to swing? Are there any age limits?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are a couple looking for a female to fuck...

Let's have fun!!!!!!!420 most definitely.
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Famous couples that are into the swinging...

There are many rumors that celebrities like Just Timberlake, Pink or the “Two and a Half Men” star, Charlie Sheen are swingers. But have any of you meet them...
Tina
Tina

Can you be happy without sex?

Several studies show that if a couple hasn't been sexually active lately, there's more physical affection between them. And yes, I can relate it! It is said...
Joe&bri
Joe&bri

Are swingers hornier than non-swingers?

We have definitely entered the lifestyle because we wanted more sex. And so did many of you. But was it because we have a higher libido? Was it because we...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

Let's start a game!

I can see that most of the people right here are very serious, so let's relax for a little bit and let's play a game. :) Make a list of 2 or more things you...
Swngcpl
Swngcpl

Larger couples at clubs

We are a chubby couple, we do have some extra pounds on, so we are looking for a club where we can find couples like us. Many swingers club sites say that...
Thegirlnextdoor
Thegirlnextdoor

The difference between making love and having...

At what point does one become the other? How do you separate one from the other? I would like to know from both, men and women. I think that sex is for...